Monday, October 5, 2015

Using Pinterest to prepare for a session

There is a lot that goes into preparing for a session, especially when a client requests something special during their photo shoot. I've had a lot of requests over the last few years to do special themes and I have to tell you that I love it when that happens. This means that a client has a certain type of photo in mind and it's usually something that is close to their hearts.

Some of them include a certain location that is special to the client or others have props that portray the feelings or message the client wants to bring across in the photo.

Umbrellas make for a wonderful prop when its a little wet outside
When a client comes to me and says I want to do a forest session with my Fiance, I go to Pinterest for ideas a lot of the time. I would recommend to any of my clients to search out what you are looking for on Pinterest and come prepared with ideas and examples. I'm totally open to what ever it is that you as a client want to do.

Make a little home made snow with some instant potato flakes
Here are some of my favorite Pinterest boards that have been created for my past clients:

These are just some of the sessions I've had the chance to experience with my clients. If you have a theme or are interested in trying one of these already amazing ideas please email me at shendersonphoto(@)gmail.com and we can chat.

Here are some more prop and theme ideas to get your creative juices going.














No comments:

Post a Comment