Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Investment

I love to shoot on location in the great outdoors. If you have a location you would like to use just let me know, or if you aren't sure, I can suggest a few lovely spots.

Basic Session Fee $200 (1 hr session)

Fee includes session time and photo editing time after session is over. The session fee is due in full on the day of your session. 20-30 edited photos will be available approximately two weeks after the session and will be uploaded to an online gallery for viewing. Images may be downloaded or mailed to you on a CD.

Mini Session Fee $100 (Half hr session)

Mini sessions are great for when you only need a few photos. 5-10 edited photos are included with this session.
(Mini sessions are held in a location of my choosing.)

Online Printing Orders

I do take custom print orders for those who don't want to mess with printing themselves or want a higher quality print or canvas. These prints are printed by a professional lab that guarantee quality and color. Just ask about prices. 

CD of Digital Images

As of right now I am still offering the CD with print rights with every session. That will probably be changing in the near future to where CD's or prints will have to be purchased.

Trip Charge

A fee of $25 will be charged for any location 25 miles outside of Portland.



Wedding packages

As my children grow and my time becomes more limited, I've decided to stop taking on weddings and focus more on portrait sessions. Thank you though, for considering me for your special day. I wish I had more time in the day to get everything done, but family comes first. I know you understand.