Monday, October 12, 2015

4 tips to help you dress for your next photo shoot


I know I've touched on this before but its a subject that comes up a lot with my new clients and one that's always a good reminder for my returning clients.

What do I wear for my session?

Well, here are a few tips to get those amazing photos you'e been dreaming of.

1. Like colors - You really look like you belong together if you match in some way. This doesn't mean that you have to wear the exact same shirt, but pick a color scheme that works well together and build off of it.


2. Patterns and layering - Solids are great but so are patterns. If you have a shirt that matches with the rest of your scheme but its a cool pattern that's great, use it. How about a scarf that is the same color as your husbands shirt? Go for it. The more layers that you have, the more you stand out from your surroundings.


3. Dress for your surroundings - We lie in a very versatile environment. We have four seasons and a lot of amazing greenery. You should pick an outfit that fits the weather.For instance, you don't want to be wearing a tank top in the snow, or thigh high boots at the beach. It just doesn't look right.


4. Be comfortable - This is by far the greatest tip you should follow. We all know that if you're not comfortable in what you are wearing, you will look uncomfortable in your photos. Pick something that fits well and makes you feel good about yourself. If anything, be yourself and your photos will turn out amazing.

As always, I am here to answer any session related questions. If you have an outfit idea and you need a second opinion, shoot me an email. I would be glad to help you through it.




No comments:

Post a Comment