Monday, September 14, 2015

Favorite Fall locations and Session Discount Code

With fall fast approaching, I find myself thinking about the changing colors and the amazing views we have around our amazing corner of the country. It also gets me to thinking about my favorite fall locations, the ones with the best fall colors.

To celebrate the changing of the seasons here is a discount code to get you %20 off your fall session. When you email me, type FALL2015 in the subject line to receive this offer. It's good through October, 31st 2015 so schedule your session soon.

Enjoy some of these favorite locations around Portland:

Oak bottom refuge Portland, Oregon.

Wild life area Oregon City, Oregon

Laurelhurst Park Portland, Oregon

Kelly Point Park Portland, Oregon

High St. Cliffs Oregon City, Oregon

Clackamette Park Oregon City, Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment