Monday, June 27, 2011

Taking on the sun... In a dress. 6-25-2011

Thank goodness the sun was out last Saturday when we decided to go on a last minute photo shoot. My inspiration? My wedding dress. I had a dream that I could fit back into my wedding dress after having two kids and gaining 50lbs. Low and behold, it wasn't a dream. The dress actually fit and it felt amazing. So to celebrate, I called on a few friends and anyone who wanted to join to come out for an afternoon of fun in the sun.
My beautiful friend Donella came out in one of my favorite dresses of hers and I taught my husband Jason the ins and outs of my style of photography.
So, I shall say thank you Donella and Jason for sharing in a momentous occasion with me and my dress.
Till next time, I bid you adieu..... and here is your preview.




No comments:

Post a Comment